SimpleChart is an outsourced service that automates
the indexing and filing of EHR chart documents and faxes.
With SimpleChart, you can “autofile” documents into all major
EHR / HIM systems, including Allscripts, NextGen, Cerner,
Epic Systems, and GE Healthcare.
By eliminating a major EHR bottleneck, SimpleChart saves money,increases provider satisfaction, and improves the quality and timeliness of patient care.Six reasons to make the move to SimpleChart:
1. SimpleChart is faster than manual EHR filing, reducing processing times from days and weeks to under 24 hours.
2. SimpleChart is more accurate than manual EHR document filing. It eliminates many error-prone data-entry and auditing tasks.
3. SimpleChart saves money by eliminating up to 98% of the manual work involved with manual indexing and filing.
4. As an outsourced service, SimpleChart scales very quickly and allows you to easily adapt to changing business needs.
5. SimpleChart helps you improve patient service levels by getting patient data where it needs to go — quickly and accurately.
6. SimpleChart increases provider satisfaction, allowing them to focus on patient care, rather than tracking down missing or delayed information.
Learn more about the big EHR bottleneck and whyso many large healthcare organizations are choosing SimpleChart.
How SimpleChart Works
SimpleChart couldn’t be easier.Simply batch all inbound EHR documents and faxes into your document basket and SimpleCharttakes it from there, automatically processing up to 98% of eligible EHR documents.It is a simple, 3-step process:
Step 1: Scan paper EHR documents received from outside sources. Route incoming electronic faxes directly into SimpleChart.
Step 2: SimpleChart recognizes incoming documents by document type and files them automatically into your EHR, appending important metadata.
Step 3: Review any documents flagged for manual review - typically just 2% of the total!